Isn’t it unusual for such a low-tech item to be so popular? Seriously, isn’t there an iPhone app for this? Or, maybe it’s time for us to get back to basics.
OK, I’m in. Here’s mine:
Assuming you have one too, what types of notes will you include in yours? I’m sure I’m not the only one beginning with high-end ideas, such as I’m grateful for family, health, friends, etc. (See, there are already two notes in there!) But,
Aren’t we all grateful for those things?
Let’s get real. I find myself saying “thank-you” out loud when the slow moving vehicle in front of mine turns off, especially when it happens on the morning I’m running late for work.
During the messy, busy days of real life, what else makes us stop and offer a word or thought of thanks?
- Finding the car keys
- Perma-press garments – who irons anymore?
- A strong wi-fi connection
- Bathroom tissue – think about it
- Skinny Girl cocktails, or cocktails in general
- The “hide” command on Facebook
- Whenever my husband cooks dinner
- Heated seats in my new car
- My manicurist
What about you? Please share what makes you stop a moment say “thanks!”